Tuesday 13 May 2014

Superdrug Vitamin E Skin Care Super Balm

 

I have had this in my stash for a few months now and it has sat there with very little use to me, so I have found it hard to properly review. However the last few weeks have seen me discover the great properties that this 'super' balm carries.

The balm contains coconut oil, Shea butter and avocado oil. The balm also contains vitamin E which works to protect the skin against environmental damage and improves the skin's suppleness. The balm can be used on nails, cuticles, lips and for dry, flaky skin. The balm is very solid to begin with however soon softens on human touch.

Over the last few months I have had a small patch of dry skin on my face that I have really struggled with. My makeup has been clinging to it and the skin has broken on several occasions causing it to scab, not a great look! After watching a few skin care videos, I noticed this pop up a few times so thought I had nothing to lose as it was already in my stash. I apply a small amount of this to the area and very gently rub into the skin so it absorbs. I have been using tis for about 2 weeks and the dry patch has practically gone, it has helped so much! I have also been using this on my cuticles as they are constantly breaking and it definitely seems to be helping to improve their condition.

Has anyone else tried this balm? Or anything else from the brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment