Sunday 29 June 2014

Lacking Motivation...

Recently, I have found that I have seriously lacked motivation for almost everything. A month or so ago, I had big plans for me career wise, I had financial ambitions and I had tons and tons of ideas for my blog. But over the last couple of weeks or so, I've found myself slipping back into my old ways of being lazy and I seem to have lost my 'get up and go'. This annoys me so much because I still want everything that I did before, I just cant seem to find the motivation to get all these things done.

I don't really want to talk about my work life on here as I need to remain professional, but I thought I would just discuss how this is affecting my blog at the present. I had recently been trying to post daily as I saw a huge improvement to my blog traffic, however although I have lots and lots of ideas for blog posts, and most of the photos have been taken and edited, I am really struggling to sit down and actually write up a post. Whether it be my monthly favourites, a new series I want to post or just a simple product review, I am seriously struggling to do so.

I know that everyone has times where we struggle to get things done but for me this is starting to have an emotional impact on me as its getting me down because I love my blog and I want it to be the best I can make it. But at the moment I feel I'm being my own worst enemy as the only person holding me back right now is me.

I'm not too sure where this post is going but I just needed to sit and write exactly how I'm feeling at the moment. I cant quite explain why because I don't know, but I'm hoping to pick myself up again soon and start to get back into blogging and get my motivation for my other goals in life back again.

Sorry if this has been a bit random and a bit all over the shop but hopefully some of you reading (if anyone actually does) will understand how I'm feeling right now.

Thanks for anyone that reads my little corner of the web, it honestly means the world to me xx

No comments:

Post a Comment