Thursday 22 August 2013

A Fascination With All Things Beautiful

Hello!

About 6 months ago I discovered the wonderful world of blogging through magazines and social network sites. I quite quickly became addicted to keeping up to date with the blogs I enjoyed reading aswell as discovering new reads. Most of the blogs I enjoy reading are beauty or fashion related but I'm pretty open minded, I enjoy the community that is created through blogging. So after a few months of deliberation and reading posts about 'Starting a Blog' I decided to take the plunge and go for it! I have received lots of handy tips from established bloggers, I love hearing about how they first started. It shows that its possible for us all!

Who Am I?

I'm a 21 year old care assistant who lives in a smallish (hot-fuzz-like) town just outside of Bristol. I am a bit of a country girl, I love animals and the countryside lifestyle but I'm also partial to a trip into the city for a spot of shopping, food and/or a good night out.

I love reading blogs about beauty, fashion and lifestyle and I think that is the route I want to take my blog down. Like a lot of young people nowadays, I live by quite a strict budget which of course affects my beauty and fashion purchases. I'm a girl who loves a bargain! I'm not professing to be a beauty expert or a Fashionista because I am far from both of these and I am still learning a lot, but I do have a fascination with all things beautiful and that is what I hope to share with you :)

So I hope you enjoy my little corner of this scary and exciting blogging world....enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hiiii Gemma, and welcome to the blogging world!
    I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take your blog and as a fellow hot-fuzz-like village resident, I'm fully supportive of you and your blog, haha.
    Hope to speak soon,
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      Ah thanks :) thanks for the support, you can understand that living in a place like that you need to make life interesting!
      Gemma x

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    Thanks :) I'll have a little look for you x

    ReplyDelete