Wednesday 28 August 2013

Pay Day Wishlist!

This month seems to have lasted an eternity! I had lots of things to pay out last month like car tax and I needed to new tyres for my car aswell. So this month I'm going to treat myself to a few new buys and thought I would show you what's on my list...


The Body Shop Skin Primer-Matte It-£12
I've been after a new primer for a while and when browsing through various blogs and magazines I noticed a lot of people have raved about The Body Shop primers. This primer is designed for people with oily skin so keeps shine at bay whilst holding make up in place-win win! Also The Body Shop currently have a 3 for 2 offer on online and in store so I need to get in there quick!



The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish-£5
I love anything with a citrus scent, especially to use in the shower as I think it smells really clean and fresh. I've been looking for a new body scrub for a while and as there is an offer on at the moment I might aswell take advantage. This body polish buffs away dead skin cells and leaves the skin feeling soft, but I think the smell alone will convince me.


Real Techniques Core Collection-£21.99
I've completely jumped on the bandwagon with this one. After months of reading about these brushes and seeing them used in videos and tutorials I've decided its time for an investment. I've decided on the core collection because although its £21.99 you get 4 brushes rather than £9.99 each. In the core collection there is a buffing brush, a contour brush, a detailer brush and a pointed foundation brush. I honestly can't wait to get these, I really hope they're worth the hype.



Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer-£4.19
During the summer months I've been using the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer which I love but during the winter months my skin can handle a bit more coverage and I know from past experience that this is a brilliant concealer and does everything it says on the tin with excellent lasting power! And for £4.19 I really don't think you can go wrong.



Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation-£8.99
As I said I've been using the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer during the summer moths, I love the dewy effect it brings and yet its not very heavy on my oily skin. I've been using the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation during these warmer moths as its a lovely light weight foundation however as the months start to get colder my skin needs a bit of extra help. I used this foundation last winter aswell as the Maybelline Fit Me foundation but I love the way that the Rimmel foundation 'wakes up' your skin. This foundation contains illuminating pearls which help give a radiant finish to the skin when used.



Tangle Teezer-£10.99
The last on my wish list. I don't like using brushes on my hair. Due to years of colouring and heat damage my hair is in quite a delicate state so I like to take extra good care of it. I normally use a wide tooth comb on my hair but I've seen this on a few blogs and the reviews have been really good so I'm going to give it a try. Due to the 'unique teeth configuration' the Tangle Teezer delivers 'rapid and pain free detangling'. I do think £10.99 is steep for a hair brush but I think this product is a bit different-I'm going to look at it as more of an investment. So watch this space!

Has anyone got any of these products? Or any alternatives you can suggest?







No comments:

Post a Comment