Wednesday 12 February 2014

NYX Haul


You may or may not know but Next have started stocking NYX cosmetics in some of their stores. I'm lucky to have quite a few large Next stores near by so as soon as I heard this news I decided to go and see for myself. NYX is a brand I have wanted to try for a long while now, it is constantly raved about in the beauty world and the prices are pretty reasonable.
 
I wasn't sure what items to pick up as they all looked pretty irresistible but I managed to control myself and just stick to these three products. The setting spray caught my eye straight away, its not something I normally see on a drugstore counter and, although I don't tend to fonder the dewy look, I thought this would be something different to try out especially as we head into Spring.
 
The shimmer roll on was a purchase that I didn't put much thought into really, and I'm now wondering why I bought it as I'm not entirely sure when I'm going to wear it. Now the festive period has come and gone, the glitter look has most certainly died down. However this is a lovely bronze glitter so could work when the weather warms up and the bronzed look works a bit better.
 
The final product I bought is by far my favourite and one I will get plenty of use from. I have heard of the Xtreme Lip Creams in plenty of blogs, and when I heard Next were stocking NYX this was the product I wanted to try. And I have to say it hasn't disappointed me at all! Its extremely well pigmented, and lasts ages on the lips. It has a beautiful glossy finish to it without being too sticky.
 
I'm very excited to start using NYX products and I have a feeling this will be the first of many NYX hauls.
 
Has anyone else bought anything from NYX recently? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment