Saturday 15 February 2014

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 16

 
 
I have been after a perfect pink lipstick for a while now just because I think a pink lip looks so feminine and pretty. The Kate Moss lipsticks from Rimmel are great so when I saw this one I decided to give it a go.

As you can see from the swatch, this is an almost peachy pink shade, so is a bit different from the shde of the bullet which is much more of a Barbie pink shade. However I love this colour, its so wearable. The lipstick itself has a creamy consistency but has a lovely matte finish to it which looks great on its own or teamed with a gloss. The only criticism I have of this lipstick is that the shade didn't last very long on my lips which is a shame as its so lovely.

I think this shade is going to be perfect as the seasons change, and I'll be able to get lots of wear out of it in the next few months as (hopefully) the weather starts to get warmer.

Does anybody have any recommendations for other perfect pink lipsticks?

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous pink. I prefer my pinks to have a peachy tone to them so this is perfect for me. Thanks for sharing!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it? The perfect Spring shade I think! xx

      Delete