Wednesday 26 February 2014

Drugstore Wishlist



I have been on a bit of a spending ban/budget this year and I have refrained from making any beauty purchases as I still have lots of products I haven't tried and tested in my collection. However there have been a few new releases recently that I think I may need to have a test of soon.
 
Bourjois CC Cream
CC creams intrigue me, I like the idea of balancing out the pigments in the skin and that they aren't as heavy as wearing a foundation, and Bourjois have brought out some brilliant products recently so I don't think this would disappoint.
 
Rimmel True Match Foundation
Ok so I know this isn't a new release but it has been featured in so many YouTube videos and on blogs recently that I have to give it a go. I have been wanting to try a new foundation for a while now so I think this is going to be it.
 
Real Techniques Travel Essentials Set
So this isn't a new release either but I really want to try the Multi Task brush that is included in this set. I love Real Techniques brushes and this brush has had rave reviews and, from experience wih the brand, I know it won't disappoint.
 
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
My pores have been awful recently, especially around my nose area. This is the latest addition to the Baby Skin range from Maybelline and, although it has had very mixed reviews, I do want to give it a go just to see if it can help reduce the appearance of my pores.
 
Revlon Colour Burst Lip Lacquers and Matte Balms
The latest Chubby Stick dupe is from Revlon and comes in the form of two different finishes-glossy and matte. I have swatched these in store and the finishes are lovely plus there seems to be a good selection of shades in the collection. I want to try both of these products, I like both matte and glossy finishes although I find that matte finishes tend to last longer.
 
Barry M Silk Nail Paint
The latest addition to Barry M's Nail Paint collection, this is a matte polish with a pearly sheen to it. There are such a beautiful range of shades which I think are perfect for Spring. I love Barry M anyway as there shade range is unbeatable and they are such a bargain, so I will definitely be picking these up!
 
Its my birthday next month so I might have a little shopping trip where I will more than likely pick up a few if not all of these items so keep your eyes peeled!
 
Has anyone else tried any of these yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment