Saturday 8 March 2014

Collective Haul

I thought I would show you a few bits that I have picked up over the last couple of months (even though I have been on a spending ban, oops).


I picked some of these products up in drugstores such as Boots and Superdrug but a couple of the items I got from Poundland which was a great surprise!

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo
This is a product I got from Poundland. I have never actually tried an Aussie product but have heard mixed reviews about it so have never been tempted to pick any of their products up. However when I saw this travel size in the Poundshop I thought I might aswell give it a go. I thought it would be perfect to take with me to the gym.

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Striking Spectaculaire
I mentioned this in my Drugstore Wishlist post which you can see here. Revlon released two new collections of lip crayons, the Matte Balms and the Lacquer Balms. I'm quite enjoying a matte lip at the minute so that's my reasoning for picking up this one, plus it is a lovely bright colour which will work perfect for spring.

L'Oreal Infalliable Foundation
This isn't a product I went out looking for, it was in the Reduced section in Boots and was a ridiculously cheap price for a foundation so I decided to give it a go. There wasn't a great selection of shades but this one looks fairly similar to my other foundation shades.

Rimmel Glam Eyes Quad
Another Poundland purchase. I really like Rimmel eye shadows, I find them to be well pigmented and long lasting which is pretty much all I ask for. Also, these quads come in a great selection of shades to choose from, I already have a bronze quad but thought this one would be great for creating a smoky eye. And for just a £1 you really can't go wrong!

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water
I have been wanting to try this for a little while now, I loved the Micellar water by B. so I want to see if this is any good in comparison.

L'Oreal Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
I only bought this because I have heard many times that it is an excellent duplicate of the Clarins eye make up remover, but for obviously half the price. I'm always on the hunt for a good, heavy duty eye makeup remover for when I do a smokey eye or use heavy eye makeup.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
I have seen this on DizzyBrunette3's blog ever since I first discovered the world of blogging, and I have been having quite an issue recently with large pores. I love The Body Shop anyway, and Tea Tree oil is great for my oily skin so I thought why not.

Seventeen Phwoar Paint Concealer
I have really been loving Seventeen the last few months, anytime I'm in Boots I end up having a good swatching session at their counter. They have released some great products recently, and there have been some great reviews of their concealers. I have been after a heavy duty concealer as I have had a bit of a breakout this month so as this is a much thicker consistency I hope it will conceal any spots well.

Bit of a random collection of products but I think I have justified all the purchases made.

Has anyone else tried any of these products? I would love to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment