Sunday 30 March 2014

Birthday Celebrations



So on the 20th March I turned 22 and I had a lovely few days celebrating that I thought I would share with all you lovely people.

Its fair to say I ate very well the days around my birthday; I went out for posh fish and chips with my grandmother a couple of days before, I went out for lunch with one of my best friends, my mum bought me some lovely cupcakes, and I indulged in fajitas and nachos with my brother. Remember though, this was spread out over a few days!

I saw lots of my favourite people including a group of my best school friends when we went out for drinks the night after my birthday, and one of my best friends and her little lady.
I also went over to Westonbirt Arboretum for a day, went to my gym and spa, and just generally had a lovely few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment