Friday 14 March 2014

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer

 
 
Seventeen had a bit of a re-launch towards the later part of last year, and I have to say everything I have tried from them since this has failed to disappoint me, and this concealer is no exception. It is described as a heavy duty under eye concealer and instead of a typical doe foot applicator, this concealer comes in a compact pan, and has a much thicker consistency to it. I have been using my Revlon concealer brush to apply the concealer to my face and then using my fingers to blend.

Although this concealer claims to be for under the eyes, I find it to be too thick and dry for under the eyes as I prefer a much creamier concealer for easier application, however this concealer is fantastic for blemishes and spots due to its very high coverage. However I do have a couple of faults. Whilst this is a great high coverage concealer, to begin with I found it very difficult to find a technique for easy application. I don't like using my fingers to apply make up as my fingers end up picking up a lot of the product, however I found my normal blending brushes just couldn't work with this concealer. I also find this concealer to be very drying and, unfortunately, can look a bit 'cakey' if applied too heavily onto the skin.

However I have got used to using this concealer now and now I have found a good technique for application, I can see why so many people have been loving it. Well done again Seventeen!
 
Has anyone else had similar problems with this product?

Has anyone else tried this concealer? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment