Monday 24 March 2014

Lush Feeling Younger Skin Tint


As Spring is on its way, I have found that I've been wanting to create a much more dewy, glow when applying makeup. I picked this up just before Christmas (you can see my mini Lush haul here) however I have only just started using it. I originally was after a Lush pigment however the ever-so-friendly staff in Lush suggested I go for skin tint instead as I wanted something to use as a highlighter.
 
I have been using this tint in two different ways. The first is as a primer under my foundation. I have been applying a small amount all over my face, rubbing it in like I would with a moisturiser. I find my makeup looks much brighter this way and gives a much more natural glow. The second way I have been using this is applying on top of foundation to highlight certain areas such as the cheekbones and the brow bones. I use my Real Techniques buffing brush to buff the highlighter in and this creates a much more sculpted highlight to the face rather than an overall glow.
 
I absolutely love this product. Its very well pigmented so I use hardly any of the product which means this little jar should last me AGES. It is also very easy to blend this product, both with fingers or using a brush as it is a creamy consistency. I just think its a very versatile product and is unlike anything else in my collection.
 
Has anyone else tried this? What are your thoughts on the Lush pigments? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment