Tuesday 18 March 2014

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Striking Spectaculaire

 

Firstly I have to apologise for the bad quality photos, this is the best of a bad bunch!
 
Every blogger and their dog has heard about the release of the new balms from Revlon, they come in matte or lacquer form. I decided to go for the matte as I love a matte lip and I realised I don't have many matte lip products in my collection.
 
On first impressions there is a lovely selection of shades to choose from, I decided on Striking Spectaculaire just because it stood out for me and I think this colour looks beautiful as a matte lip. The application of this product is beautiful, its has a creamy consistency to it with a beautiful matte finish. The orange toned red shade lasts AGES on the lips, and definitely doesn't dry the lips like many other matte products.
 
I really like this product and I am definitely going to be adding more shades to my collection. I think they are perfect for the warmer months.
 
Has anyone else tried this or any others from the new Revlon collection? 

No comments:

Post a Comment