Wednesday 14 May 2014

Spring/Summer Beauty Wishlist

So its that time again when the season's change and all the brands let lease their latest creations. I haven't got that many products that I want to try but I thought I would show you just a little collection...


Most of these products I have seen mentioned on lots of other blogs and on YouTube videos, in particularly the Zoeva brushes and the Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot powder.

Although I love my Real Techniques brushes, I feel I need to branch out a bit so I am either going to try the Barry M line (the cheaper alternative) or just try a couple of the Zoeva brushes as they do look beautiful aswell (rose gold mmm).

The Revlon Shadowlinks are something I have had my eye on ever since they hit the press, I just really love the idea of them and the shade range looks great! Something else I love the idea of are the Makeup Revolution Eye Dusts which look very similar to the MAC pigments. Although the pink shade featured above is the not the colour I would go for, they do have a fab range of shades and I have heard great reviews about them and the brand itself.

Something yet to hit the shelves but is already on my wishlist are The Body Shop sorbets. I think they will be lovely products, and the fact that you can put them in the fridge before application is really cool (excuse the pun) and will be perfect for smmer. Another new release is the Benefit Big Easy which is claimed to be a 'Bigger than BB Cream'. There has been a lot of positive reviews on this little gem so I am intrigued to try it out and, again, think this will be a perfect base product for the summer.

Two products on here that aren't necessarily new releases are the Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot powder, and the L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara. I want to try the S&G powder because of its excellent reviews in the blogging world, and I have only just discovered their cosmetics range and this seems to be one of their key products! I have been after a new mascara for a little while, whilst I am loyal to the Maybelline mascaras, I feel I want to branch out a bit and this one seems a bit different to any others.

Finally, I have to add the Tanya Burr Lips & Nails line as these have been coveted highly by the fab YouTuber herself and many other beauty bloggers! They seem to be very highly pigmented and the shade range is lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Great wishlist! I really want to try the S&G powder and Revlon Shadowlinks too, they look amazing!
    I recently bought a few Zoeva brushes and they are such great quality, I would definitely recommend them :) Postage to the UK isn't all that bad either compared to other companies (*cough* Sigma)

    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH that's good to know! Ive seen them mentioned in so many videos and blogs, they must be pretty good :) xx

      Delete