Wednesday 4 December 2013

Product Review-Nivea Tinted Moisturising Day Cream

 
I have been after a new product for a while, to replace my Rimmel BB Cream as I have been having a bit of a love/the relationship with it. When I saw this tinted moisturiser on offer at a local supermarket, I thought I would give it a go! I like Nivea products, especially their moisturisers, and I have never had a reaction or breakout using their products.
 
I picked up the shade Natural which, when swatched, is slightly too dark for my skin tone. However this moisturiser is really workable and blends very easily into the skin. I definitely prefer this to my BB cream as it feels like I'm having a bit more coverage and also feels so lovely to blend into the skin. If anyone was after a new tinted moisturiser or BB cream I would definitely recommend this little beauty.
 
Has anyone else tried this or a similar product?

No comments:

Post a Comment