Tuesday 10 June 2014

Top 5 YouTube Channels



As a beauty blogger I have my favourite blogs that I love to follow and keep up to date on their posts, however more and more beauty bloggers are turning to YouTube to create even more content for their readers. I am subscribed to quite a few beauty vloggers on YouTube and I love nothing more than settling down with a drink and my IPad to catch up on my favourite channels. So I thought I would show you my top 5 YouTube channels...

1) Vivianna Does Makeup
I love Anna's blog and her YouTube channel is just as brilliant. With a good selection of hauls, reviews, tutorials, and, of course, her weekly vlogs, Anna makes for some great viewing. Also, she uploads 3 times a week which is great for an avid YouTube fan like myself. Anna has a great on-screen charisma and isn't afraid to make fun of herself and gets others in her life involved such as her boyfriend and family in Brighton (I'm not a stalker I promise, I've just been a regular viewer of the weekly blog).

2) DizzyBrunette3
Corrie was actually the first YouTube channel I discovered and, therefore, I have always enjoyed her videos. She does a great range of hauls, tags and monthly favourites with the odd vlog thrown in to the mix. I think Corrie has a lovely bubbly personality which really comes across on camera, and also a lot of the products she mentions are drugstore-great for girls like me on a budget!

3) Zoella
How can I write a YouTube post without mentioning the Queen of YouTube herself?! If you haven't heard of Zoella (aka Zoe Sugg) then where the ruddy hell have you been hiding?! Zoe has over 4 million subscribers and a pretty huge fan base who all go along to support her at different YouTube and social media events around the world. Zoe has such a likeable character on camera and is really easy and enjoyable to watch. She has a much wider range of videos, including lots of collaborations with other YouTubers.

4) Fleur DeForce
Fleur is another beauty YouTuber that I really enjoy watching, I think she has great charisma and talks quite eloquently on camera, however is still able to poke some fun at herself. She always has a great range of products mentioned in her videos (even if most of them are high end) and she gives a great review of most products mentioned.

5) Velvet Ghost
Velvet Ghost is a channel I have only recently discovered but I think Gabby is great and her videos are brilliant. She's so funny and every time I sit down to watch her videos I know I'm going to be laughing throughout. Gabby also has a second channel where she posts vlogs and lifestyle videos. Gabby does some great tutorials on her main channel, I have been loving watching her Maleficent-inspired tutorials especially.

So those are my top 5 YouTube channels however I have others that I wish I could have included:
InTheFrow
LLYMLRS
Tanya Burr
Sprinkle of Glitter
Lily Pebbles
Tess Christine
Sugarfixx

What are your favourite YouTube channels? I would love to discover some new channels!

No comments:

Post a Comment