Thursday 14 November 2013

Product Review-The Body Shop Camomile Eye Make Up Remover


I had seen this product reviewed on quite a few blogs and although its more expensive than my typical drugstore eye make up remover, I have a weak spot for The Body Shop, and I knew that they wouldn't disappoint me. I decided that in order to properly test this I would use it after a night out on heavy, smoky eye make up. And, oh my, it certainly does what it says on the tin! Not only did it remove ALL the eye makeup with 2-3 swipes, it didn't sting my eyes whatsoever. It actually felt very soothing to use, and it didn't feel like I was using chemicals on the delicate eye area. I am so impressed with this, I would highly recommend! They have a whole new camomile range so I'm tempted to try another product from that collection out.

Has anyone else used this product? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment