Sunday 17 November 2013

Product Review-NYC Eye Shadow Palette



I don't own many NYC products, its a counter I very often walk past without even glancing at the products. However, I was in Superdrug one day waiting for someone and started looking at their NYC stand, and this palette stood out to me straight away. I think it has a lovely autumnal feel to it, however still being trans-seasonal. The palette is called Fashion Bootcamp, and consists of 4 shades-a cream, a deep green, a bronze and a charcoal shade. I've used this product a lot recently because I can create so many different looks with it. If I'm using all the shades, I'll use the lightest shade as a highlighter for my brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes. I then brush over the lid with the bronze colour and then lightly dust the green over the top as this creates a really pretty effect. I'll then use the charcoal shade on the crease of my eye lid and the outer corners. I'll then either use the bronze or the green very lightly on my lower lash line. For a more simple look I might just use a couple of the shades, the bronze and cream go beautifully together. The shadow itself is fairly well pigmented, and has good staying power. It can be hard to build up the colour using the lighter shades but when it is done its definitely worth it. I think this palette was about £4 which is an absolute bargain aswell!

Has anyone else used this palette or any others from NYC?

No comments:

Post a Comment