Monday 28 April 2014

April Favourites


Tresemme Cleanse & Replenish Cleansing Shampoo
I think Tresemme is a great brand, whenever I see their products on offer I end up buying something from their line. I have been using this shampoo now for a few weeks and I just love it! Its a deep cleansing shampoo but is gentle enough for regular use. The shampoo lathers up quite a lot so not too much of the product is needed, and the shampoo feels like its really cleaning your hair and getting rid of all of the dirt and product build up. It alo has a refreshing, salon-like scent, and come in this huge bottle! I have really enjoyed using this and am a bit sad that its almost empty.

Soap and Glory Lip Balm in Juicy Peach
This is the first product I own from Soap & Glory's cosmetic range and I am smitten. The balm is very sticky so if you don't like that then this isn't for you. The sent is very fruity and fresh without being too sickly like some peach scented lip products. In terms of keeping the lips moisturised, this actually does a really good job and seems to last an absolute age on the lips which is just great! They have a small range of lip balms so im thinking of adding another to my collection.

Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Pencil in Vintage Blush and Vanilla Sky
I got these last year when eyeshadow pencils were all the rage and they slowly worked their way to the back of my makeup collection to be forgotton about until I stumbled across them at the beginning of the month. I have been using these mainly for a highlight as I find them quite tricky to blend, but the pink shade (Vintage Blush) is lovely all over the lid too as it gives a beautiful shimmery effect.

No 7 Lipstick in Classic Rose
I have not stopped wearing this lipstick this month! A beautiful, matte lipstickwhich stays put for hours. The lipstick is also super pigmented and has a gorgeous creamy consistency making it easy to apply. I think this shade is such a perfect spring shade and looks lovely both during the day and at night.

Tea Tree Witch Hazel Peel Off Face Mask
I really like this brand (see my review of their Blemish Stick here) and this face mask has only increased my love for it. The facemask is very sticky and gel like on application, and then dries on the face. Once dry, you can peel the mask off (such satisfaction!) and then use some warm water to just rinse any remainders off. If you suffer from large pores then this is the product for you. Not only does it reduce the appearance of pores, it leaves the skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth, more so than any other face mask I have used. I find myself continually reaching for this.

Rita Ora for Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Lose Your Lingerie
If you haven't heard of Rita Ora's Rimmel collection then where have you been hiding?! Rita Ora collaborated with Rimmel to create a line of nail polishes and lip stains. I picked up a couple of the nail polishes and have been wearing this shade ever since. This is a beautiful effervescent pastel pink which is the perfect pastel Spring shade. As the name suggests, the polish dries ever so quickly which is great if, like me, waiting for nail polish to dry is like waiting for rain in a drought. There are some really cool shades in Rita's collection si might try a few of the brighter shades out soon.

Maybelline The Colossal Volume Extreme Mascara
This has been a longstanding favourite mascara of mine for some time but I have been using it almost every day for the last month. The wand is thick but doesn't make application difficult and creates amazing full lashes. Some people have said they find this mascara quite messy and smudgy but I don't seem to have that problem, I just love the look that it creates.

What have been your favourites this month? Do you love any of these products as much as me?

No comments:

Post a Comment