Thursday 3 April 2014

Places I've Been || Westonbirt Arboretum

 

When I had a bit of time off of work, I decided to head over to one of my favourite places-Westonbirt Arboretum. The Arboretum has 2 main woods, with many different routes inside each. This was the first time I took my labrador Maddie over, and she loved it. As you can see I took plenty of provisions including treats for both me and the dog, although she tried her best at getting hold of mine!

The Arboretum is a lovely place to visit, especially on a good-weather day. We walked for about 2 hours and then had a wonder around the main tourist complex which includes a plant centre, a restaurant (which serves excellent hot chocolates might I add!) and a shop selling lots of little goodies.

If you live in the Cotswolds or are visiting the area I would highly recommend visiting the arboretum. They are currently building a welcome centre which will only add to the attraction.
 
Have a look at their website here.
 
Has anyone else visited Westonbirt Arboretum?

2 comments:

  1. your photos are so lovely and your dog is so adorable! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/champneys-glitter-nails.html xx

    ReplyDelete