Thursday 17 October 2013

My New Ikea Bookshelf



I have been after something to store and display my DVDs for a while now. I nipped down to Ikea hoping to pick up a DVD stand when I came across this little beauty. Its in their 'Billy' range and is technically a bookshelf but I'm using it for my DVD collection. I love the white furniture in Ikea, I have the 'Malm' drawers in white. I think white furniture can look so clean and has a lovely classy finish. This bookshelf was £10 which I thought was an absolute bargain. It comes with three adjustable shelves which can be changed to whatever level you want. I also picked up 3 candles in Apple, Passion fruit and Vanilla, and a putter-outer, and a purple vase and fake flower (I'm not one for looking after real plants). I'm really happy with how it all looks together.

Has anyone else bought anything from Ikea recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment